Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Temptation...

As I mentioned above, I had to make cupcakes for my neighbor this morning...chocolate cupcakes....

I'm not gonna lie.  I had a few licks of batter, and it was GOOD.  My neighbor only needed/wanted 12 cupcakes so I'm left with 12 extras and a spare 6 inch cake.  The plan is/was me not eating any.  BUT when I went to un-pan (is that a word?? lol) the small cake half of it stuck to the bottom of the pan.  I may or may not have gobbled that up like I hadn't eaten in days, and I might have chocolate cake in my bra right now...I'll never tell.


Gotta get to work now and do actual work things (gross).  No time for a run today, and I want to veg out tonight.  Plus, I cannot get hurt this week!  My first ACTUAL 5k is this weekend (no obstacles just running!).  It is the Get Pinked 5k.  I'm excited and terrified! 

No comments:

Post a Comment