Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I feel much less grouchy today than yesterday, although really tired today! Turning 33 really takes it out of ya...I guess.

I did my Cupcake Classic Virtual 5k last night! I ran for longer than I ever have before!  I ran for 15 minutes, walked for 5 minutes and then ran the remaining 22 minutes!!  My hip hates me today but it was worth it! I shaved a minute off my previous 5k time too!  I'm starting to see a light at the end of the tunnel!  I'm pretty sure I will be able to run the entire Turkey Trot 5k next month! (I can't believe there are exclamation marks at the end of all of the previous sentences...I'm so annoying.)


As it turns out husband did not have to go out of town yesterday so he got to spend my birthday with me. YAY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment