Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Remember how I said I was really tired yesterday? Well it became unbearable around noon and I called in sick for the rest of the day and took a 3-hour nap on the couch.  It was awesome.  Glorious even.


I discovered something exciting a few days ago....Victoria's Secret has started a line of sportswear!  It even has its own section on the website!  I ordered more running pants (capri and long pants), a jacket and shirt (with those keyhole things for your thumbs!!!!!) and a belt to hold keys etc when running races. Woohoo!  That was my birthday present to myself.  Happy Birthday Self!!

The kitties are playing/fighting this morning and distracting me with their cuteness.

The first rule of kitty fight club is....

I am excited for my run tonight!  I want to see if I can get it down to less than 42 minutes!  Getting so close to being able to RUN the entire 5k!  That's something I never thought would be possible for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment