Monday, October 22, 2012

SO TIRED.

I have not been able to sleep the last few nights so I have been catching up on my movie watching.  I watched Jane Eyre on Saturday night.  Last night I watched The Notorious Bettie Page and The Descendants.  Both really good.  I had seen the Bettie Page movie before, but it's always a good one.  I really liked The Descendants too; you can't go wrong with George Clooney!

We went to the pumpkin patch yesterday to pick out our pumpkins.


We had fun and I had the best chicken salad sandwich EVER.  I had planned to go for a run after we got home but we were wiped out.  

This morning I went to a PiYo class with my bud Megan.  It was fun!!  (Imagine if Yoga and Pilates had a baby! PiYo!)  Although, I stupidly forgot to bring my water!  I bought a punch card for 5 visits so I'm thinking I will go to TurboKick on Friday with the same instructor.  I need to do SOMETHING on the days I'm not running!  Megan keeps trying to convince me to join her for Zumba, but I'm not there yet.  Me + dancing = OMGWTF??

Someone posted a little goodie on Facebook this morning!  A girl that I went to high school with posted a picture from my freshman year!  Behold!!  This is the "team picture" for flag corps, circa 1994.  


I remember the day we took this picture we were all severely irritated for some reason and there were a lot of hidden middle fingers being thrown in all the pictures.  We were very passive aggressive apparently.

Anyhoo, better get to work!  I'm hoping for an afternoon nap today...



No comments:

Post a Comment