Saturday, October 20, 2012

Nothing doing...

Nothing much going on today.  I have to log in and work this morning :( .  Husband is off traipsing around the forest looking for elk and squirrel.  The house is a DIS-AS-TER; so major cleaning will have to be done after working.  I'm hoping to get to the track today too so I can get a run in.

Do not forget today and tomorrow are the last days to enter your run for the Cupcake Classic virtual 5k!

Also, the signups for Pile on the Miles start today Monday!  Monica over at Run, Eat, Repeat is hosting this year.  I am so excited for this!!!  It's gonna be great to have something to focus on in November besides stuffing my face! ;)


I will update with a link when it's up!! :)  

Off to work!  Milo says have a great Caturday!





No comments:

Post a Comment