Monday, November 19, 2012

Mondays.....

Good morning!  That weekend was WAY TOO short!!  I'm so not ready for Monday.  My body still hates me for the hilly 5k on Saturday and I still haven't recovered from being up all night Saturday with a sick kiddo.  No run for me today, just working and cleaning.  hooray.

Yesterday, I cleaned and went grocery shopping for all the stuff we forgot on Saturday.  Husband went duck hunting and brought home a greater Canada goose!  I begged him to clean it at home so we could see it intact.  It was so soft, like a pillow.  I may or may not have laid my head on a dead goose's belly.  Such a gorgeous animal.  I know that a lot of people do not agree with hunting, and that's fine.  I obviously do not have a problem with it IF you do it legally, respect the animals and take only what you are going to consume.  I even took pictures of it, but I'll spare you those  ;).  Instead -


No comments:

Post a Comment