Thursday, November 29, 2012

Hopped up on the juice.

Weigh in is tonight!!!  I didn't mention it before but I'm participating in a weight loss competition locally.  I had to pay $40 to participate and whoever loses the largest percentage each week gets $40 and then the overall winner gets $160.  I needed some motivation!!  Anyhow so I'm trying to keep it to liquids today lol to help with the weigh in.  My tummy hates me right now too so liquids are probably better anyhow.  For breakfast I had a Shakeology chocolate shake. I had gotten 3 samples of this in my last klutchclub box.  It's good.  I like it, doesn't have as much of an aftertaste as other protein shakes.  Here's what came in that box. (Hint - hemp hearts are AWESOME.)

I had to run to Wal-Mart (the horror!!!) today while the kids were in school instead of running because I had to pick up the stuff for their advent calendars!!  Boy child got a Lego calendar and girl child is getting makeups and other girly type things.  When I got home I was starving so I busted out my juicer and made lunch!!  I drank 1 carrot, 1 apple and 1 pear.  Yum!! 

 I'm a little nervous about the weigh in!  I want the moneys!!!  I'll let you know how it goes.  Cross your fingers and toes!


Or if you could do this; that'd probably work too.

No comments:

Post a Comment