Monday, November 26, 2012

Monday Morning You Sure Look Fine!

Happy Monday! (Pat yourself on the back if you got that Fleetwood Mac reference.)  I'm finally caught up on blogging.  Whew.  I have discovered something amazing.  My new favorite breakfast/dessert/snack.

Cottage cheese with cranberry sauce.
Seriously amazing stuff!  On Saturday I started really monitoring my diet.  I have 30 pounds that I need to lose and it's time to get down to business!!  I was going to start with the 3-Day Military diet, but after day 1 I wanted to eat my arm off so I switched over to counting calories. So far so good!  Weigh in is on Thursday night, so I will let you know.

I STILL have not run since the Turkey Trot. :(  I have been having some major negative self talk going on. The bottom line is that I am really embarrassed with my poor performance.  Should I let that get me down? No, of course not!  Easier said than done.  The plan is to start the 5k to 10k program tomorrow.

Last night I decided to make a running shirt out of my pie doodle.  :)


It is a performance micro-fiber shirt, but you can also change the kind of shirt it's printed on if you aren't a fan of micro-fiber.  

No comments:

Post a Comment