Thursday, November 8, 2012

6 shots of espresso?

Okay.  Yesterday morning when I got my pumpkin spice latte from Durango Joes I saw a sign for an apple crisp latte....So, the thought of a giant apple crisp latte was pretty much all that got me through my morning of trying to get a ranting, raving 8-year-old girl out the front door and down to the bus stop.  After I dropped off the boy child at preschool I headed to the COFFEE.  Here's the thing, I know they have access to unlimited caffeine there, but if your eyes are so WIDE that it looks like you might have just snorted 6 shots of espresso and you are more cheerful than anyone in the ENTIRE world, I don't want to talk to you in the morning.  These are not people to interact with before coffee.

coffee must be at least as tall as the gear shifter thingy.
I have such a crap load of crap to get done today I'm not going to be able to go for a run until tonight....but it will be dark tonight and I have to go get groceries and food for the running club potluck tomorrow!! Looks like I will be making up my miles this weekend!  Happy Thursday to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment