Friday, December 28, 2012

Resolutions?

First of all, I wanted to tell you about something I'm super excited about!  Run with Jess is hosting a weight loss challenge on DietBet that starts Monday.  The buy in is only $10 and so far the pot is up to $1980!!!  All you have to do for a cut of the pot is loose 4% of your weight in 4 weeks.  I already bought in!  Will you??


Do you make resolutions?  Last year I told myself I would get down to my goal weight and lead a healthier lifestyle in 2012.  Well, while I did not get to my goal weight (I am pretty sure I'm the exact same weight as last December!) I AM leading a healthier lifestyle.  I started running in May of this year and have done four 5ks since then.  

My goals for 2013 are:

1. Get to goal weight!! 
2. Tough Mudder.
3. Half marathon.
4. Work more efficiently.
5. Figure out how to cut loose and enjoy myself!

What are your goals for 2013?  

No comments:

Post a Comment