Saturday, December 15, 2012

Decisions....

So, I have been harboring a secret goal for the last few months.  I was afraid to commit to it (and acknowledge it "out loud") because it will be SUCH hard work to get ready for it.  However, in the car on the way to the airport hubby and I talked and he gave me the push I needed to say what the hell!!!!  So.....in June 2013 hubby and I will be doing:

I've got a lot of work ahead of me to get ready, but I'm up for it!  I need to lose weight and get fit enough to manage the obstacles.  I'm trying to put together a "work-out schedule" for myself right now.  I also need to focus HARDCORE on eating clean because I know it will be a lot easier if I drop a good bit of weight.  So, there it is.  I said it.  



2 comments:

  1. Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, YEEEEEESSSSSSS!!

    I'm so proud of you! Think of it this way... you have an opportunity to learn so much about yourself. Your mind, your body, and your spirit are SUPER excited to teach you what's already living inside of you. GO GET IT SISTER!

    ReplyDelete