Saturday, December 1, 2012

Happy 1st Caturday in December!!!




I've been up since 2 a.m. for some stupid reason!  At about 3 a.m. I gave up trying to go back to sleep and got up, made coffee and started working a bit.  If I can get all my catch-up work done before anyone else gets up it will be like a REAL weekend!  :)

Today is the 1st day of the advent calendars!!!  Do any of you do these?  When I was little we did them occasionally, mainly the chocolate candy variety.  I've done them with my kiddos for as long as I can remember, but we always do some sort of toy variety, Playmobil, Polly Pocket, etc... Last year I bought goodies from the dollar store and wrapped each individually (NUTSO!!).  This year we are doing Lego advent for little man and girly type stuff for girl child.  I got smart this year and bought manila envelopes  though!  So, she's got a basket of 24 manila envelopes to open lol.  BORING.  I'll post pics of their loot later. ;)  I'm hoping to get in a run today if I'm not too wiped out by my early wakeup.

Here's your Caturday fix!

I'm drinking coffee out of my Tard mug as we speak!


he really likes wood chips....






No comments:

Post a Comment