Friday, December 14, 2012

I'm HOME!!!!

Finally!!!  Sorry I didn't post while I was gone, but there just was not time!  I had to work while on vacation, so that left very little time for anything else except hanging out with family!  We had a BLAST and I have tons of pictures to share with you, but right now I have to get to work.  I will do a big post later today about the trip!  Until then here's a picture of my parents with my kiddos.  <3


And I know you missed Milo!  I sure did! 

notice the lip gloss kissy marks on his neck LOL.
Hope your Friday is excellent!!  I started back to "clean" (for me) eating today because I've got some exciting news that I will share with you when I post next!  <3  Missed you blog.


1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of everyone walking in the snow... so peaceful and loving!! We missed you and I, for one, am so glad you had such a great vacation. Can't wait to read this BIG news!!

    ReplyDelete