Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Week 1 goals recap

Week one went well.  I stayed on track with my exercise and food.  I think tracking in the paper journal helps SO MUCH.  I got my new tracker in the mail and I had to laugh when I opened up the cover.


I'm considering adding in there - "and don't schtoop your maid for 15 years secretly."  Regardless of Mr. Schwarzenegger's input this is a really good diet journal! The cover is discreet and it has pages enough for 200+ days of tracking.  

Another of my goals for January and 2013 is to stay off Facebook.  I have struggled with this previously, and I finally found a computer program that helps!  It's called Cold Turkey and it blocks websites you want to avoid.  Unlike other software that does this, it's very hard to bypass so it actually works lol.  


Another goal that I am working on is reading 52 books in 2013.  I read Soul Stalker, by Laura Kreitzer last week and it was very good.  It is a science fiction/fantasy/paranormal type book about "angels" so if that's not your thing then you probably would not like it.  It's very well written.  Not too much smut (sometimes I wish it had more smut.....), very classy books.  This week I am working on Abyss, the next book in that series.  I'm almost done with it so I might actually start another this week.

Happy Wednesday! I have to get some work done so I can take my kiddo to the doctor. Cross your fingers he doesn't have the flu!

I will leave you with Milo and his "beloved" blankie.  (Boy has issues with this blanket, and I cannot wait to get him neutered on January 17!!)



1 comment:

  1. I miss you! I'm sorry I've been MIA. I'm starting to catch my breath from all this wedding planning ;) Umm, I love the block facebook site. I need to check this out ASAP!

    And awesome that you're tracking life. It's a great tool to keep you motivated... hmm, I should probably consider this for myself :D Hugs!

    ReplyDelete