Tuesday, October 30, 2012

angry

It's grumpy time again....I should have suspected something when I got unreasonably angry at someone on Facebook for talking about Goga as if it were an actual exercise.....(We won't go there BUT IT'S NOT AN ACTUAL EXERCISE !!!!!!!!!!!!!)  Then last night hubby was watching Finding Bigfoot and then he fell asleep while clutching the remote, but I didn't know he had the remote and I couldn't find the remote and THOSE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!  They irritate me to no end.  When a person talks about a mythical creature as if they are an expert on this creature that does not exist it MAKES HULK ME ANGRY.

Today seemed to be better.  Then I went out for my run.  I got in 1.5 miles before I just could not go any farther.  WTF.  I just want to crawl back into the bed and watch horrible TV all day.  :(  and eat m&m's.


No comments:

Post a Comment