Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a lovely New Year's Eve, etc.  I have been feeling crummy, but I feel better now.  I skipped the gym yesterday because I knew I couldn't do it; I'll be back in there tonight though! I am not lacking in motivation for going to the gym, but I am lacking in motivation for running and eating right!  I'm still "run shy" since that run in November that sucked!! :(  I really need to get back on it.  I need to come up with a plan of attack.  I think for starters I'll just focus on doing 1.5 miles on the treadmill every time I go to the gym.  

Here are the goals for January 2013:
1. Go to the gym at least 5 times a week.  (This is going to be tough because hubby will be gone for 2 weeks mid January).
2. Stay off Facebook!
3. Run at least 30 miles.
4. Eat "clean." 
5. Be more organized.

What are your goals for January?

Sushi says Happy New Year!!


Carly wonders why I haven't introduced her to you peoples...Sorry Carly.  :( My bad.



No comments:

Post a Comment